All information submitted through the Application Portal will form part of the public file record
Before you start an application to the ALC, it is recommended that you take the following steps:
- Determine which type of application you want to submit
- Review the Application Instructions and learn about the Required Documents
- Learn about What the Commission Considers in making a decision
- Search for Previous Decisions in your general area and/or with similar proposals
- Contact your local government to find out about bylaws, Official Community Plan designations, and other policies applicable to your proposal
- Create a Basic or Business BCeID in order to log into the ALC Application Portal
- Collect all of the necessary documents to submit your application
For Application Assistance please contact the Land Use Planner for your Region.
For Portal Technical Assistance please contact Technical Help at 236-468-3342.